! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

Played the game before

This is basically the game "Shark Shark" from the Intellivision console with better graphics. Nice soothing music, but I wish this game was original with power ups or something added.

Braineaters from mars Braineaters from mars

the game was good.

It was very annoying how everytime I jumped a thing at the top left would come down. So later on in the game I would just sit there on a platform and fall to my doom. I liked it none the less though.

WOT_II SpecOps WOT_II SpecOps

Haven't played something like this in flash!

WOW! It ran so smoothly! There you have it ladies and gents! the more time and effort you put into something, the better the quality of the work! Next time when you people do something in flash, make it count. Put some time and dedication into your flashes and one day soon enough, you'll have something like this! Very excellent game :).

The AD&D Simulator The AD&D Simulator

I love D an D

I really liked this one. The Riddle was adaquite. But..... of course being a d an d player, I gots it! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Yeah Man go for more dandy adventures!

Pol Pol

this is really A GREAT PARODY GAME.

Kinda like Disturbed..........I thought this game was just as good........the levels are greatly done LOL.

Harry Potthead Harry Potthead

I do remember this from a while back

This one brought back memories :). Glad ya put it back on.

counter-strike flash v2.5 counter-strike flash v2.5

the humor was from that chicken

I play CS and this was well made with CT's and the main screen. The control was kinda sloppy though, other than that good job!