My car is an automobile15 My car is an automobile15

hey I'm glad and happy to see you've made more I love them

homer.swf homer.swf

hey don't listen to em

I liked it. I like random things. This is a random thing. Its funny too that's all that counts in my book.

Plan 9 From Underpants Plan 9 From Underpants

This one was great I thought.

I like it when it has plot, but its also an animutation. Maybe I should go back to making these. Oh I'm taking that flash class in college now, yay for you people.

TmsT responds:

*Grins evilly*

>:D

French Erotic Film French Erotic Film

happiness

When I saw this I was thinking of that episode of monty python's flying circus where they were all being turned into scotsman. Apparently you have too :)

TmsT responds:

Yes. And also the makers of Commander Keen were thinking of it when they made episode 5 (where those Scottie sprites come from).

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

sooooo funny

This movie TOTALLY had me laughing my ass off. And I'm thinking about making another movie myself now. DUDE THOUGH. NOTHING IS FUNNIER THAN THE OPRAH HEADS ATTACKING PIZZA HUT. YOUR BASE IS UNDER ATTACK! BLLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLLBLBLBLBLB

Castlevania SoTN Alt End Castlevania SoTN Alt End

lol

That was very well done. I didn't expect that at all lol.

MY-TIMES MY-TIMES

oh man...

I just gotta say that was just greeeaaat. Those voice overs were just perfect and I know you did that on purpose. That's just sooo funny. By the way yes I did create Good Times :).

My car is an automobile10 My car is an automobile10

dude that's just too good.

omg.... when I saw that you had are you being served old people and little giggling...... phewwwwwwwww.... just too good.

Go Yaffa! The Music Video Go Yaffa! The Music Video

I really liked the concept

Spoofing those infomercials really late at night and stuff. But I found the gooo gooo goo gooooooooo yyyyyaffa a bit annoying. Was'nt really all that but it was pretty good overall I guess. I guess its just, good idea but it was done wrong, plus some of the text wen't too fast for me to read. I know it probably took you a really long time to make the animation so you'd probably be kinda upset at some reviews but hey. I really liked those PPG celebrity jeopardys that you made :).

livingfruitvirus responds:

Wow. Someone else on Newgrounds actually prefers the stuff I do that MAKES SENSE? I'm feeling dizzy...9_6

Iggys Adventure Iggys Adventure

you definitly have that thing about randomness

I enjoyed it all throughout the random WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ness.

Kitmouse responds:

OH MY GOD!!!! THIS IS LIKE GOD TELLING ME I FOUND THE MEANIGN OF LIFE! GROUNDPOINT, THE GOOD TIMES MASTER COMMENDED ME! HOLY SHIT!

man! i watch good times alot! i am a HUGE fan!!!!!!!! i read this after i e-maild you, so, thanks for watching! :)
oh man.... you and taylor bays are the reason i made my random humor cartoons!!!